Experience the experience!
- Game Intro: (note, plan to make an animation of this if i find someone who will do it)
- A powerful solar flare has hit the planet causing devestation to civilization. Societies have crumbled and new ones have emerged. Some parts of the world live in a dark age while others without living humans altogether. Others, progress from ruined technology and relearn how to claim nature.
- The landers of river, frost, wood, desert, mountain, and grass, each with their own economics, ideologies, spiritual beliefs, and path to the future.
- From soil quality to water supply, education, and wildlife populations, players will have their hands full assessing how cost-benefit analysis plays a role in society as they adventure in the game.
- The map is scalable to the number of players. The default map contains over 20,000 location points where players can purchase land to build factories, warehouses, stores, and many other buildings as well as adventure, run and take over kingdoms. From military goods to consumption goods, over 200 products to produce in 20 industries. Designed by a data science professor and artificial intelligence fellow.
- Designed for education use, the game comes with rubrics and assignments meant to create team synergy and match course objectives.
- Inherent in the game is an exploration of political science, microeconomics and macroeconomics, production and operations management, sales strategies and entrepreneurship.
- The game will come with a message board system for instructors to communicate ideas and techniques. Or for non-education, a chat room. Additionally, there are gamification techniques provided at points throughout a course to teach political science, microeconomics and macroeconomics, production and operations management, sales strategies and entrepreneurship.
Roleplaying adventure game with strategic decision making.